And so it begins…
This post is a day late I know…me and Laura went to a wedding last night so had no change of getting to my laptop. As I’d not finished my eating for the day I had no way of scheduling a post either…not like it matters that much anyway so here we are.
I just want to say when I first heard about the two loading days I thought…wow, I get to eat whatever I want for 2 straight days up to 4000 calories…easy, I’ll smash that!!
Man i was wrong. I just didn’t realise how hard it was to ear that much food..I don’t even want breakfast today!
Here’s what I ate yesterday…
09:00 -11:30 Breakfast
- Small apple pasty
- Hit Frankie and Bennie’s for a 3 stack of pancakes with syrup, scrambled eggs and a pot of beans. 3/4 pint of full fat cokes
- 60g back of mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, Brazil and hazel nuts). Did manage to eat them all
- 65g pack of manzanilla olives…didn’t manage to eat them all maybe 5 or 6
- Pint of still Vimto
I missed lunch because I was playing football..had to meet at 1:30pm. Although I didn’t eat breakfast until about 11:30 so you could say I missed breakfast.
- 2 home cooked lean beefburgers with cheese and bbq sauce in a bun
- Onion rings
- Side of coleslaw
- pint of Vimto
- two medium sized chocolate chip cookies. Like what you get from Subway
Was at the wedding during this time. It was a black Caribbean wedding too so if you’ve ever been to a Caribbean wedding you’ll know what the food is about. No matter how full i was i was going to eat 🙂
- Curry goat with plain rice
- Fried dumpling stuffed with salt fish
- small portion of Fried fish
- slice of cherry cheese cake for after
Also as it was a wedding a fair few beers and brandy’s were consumed to add to the calorie count. Not sure what my total comes too for the day but I’m guessing it passes 2500 so i’m happy with what I managed to eat. Don’t think I could have eaten anything else to be honest…stuffed!