Today has not been too bad in terms of hunger.
The hardest part has been turning down the cupcakes someone brought in to work at lunch and some sweets and chocolate covered pretzels that one of my colleagues brought all the way back from America…almost too much to bare but don’t worry your boy stayed strong!
Today was pretty much the same as yesterday food wise. However it was my first time trying Courgetti…I was pleasantly surprised as I actually liked it. I seriously thought it would just taste like mushy, stringy, veg water or something.
A little change is that I did add an extra meal before i went to bed, as I got back from football training at around 9pm and I was advised that it’s ok to just eat some more protein if I have been playing or training…and i was proper starving
So here is what went ‘down’ today…
07:30am – Supplements
10 drops of hCG
First half of tablets
– Strawberry Atkins protein shake
– Handful of strawberries (3 or 4)
– Few more strawberries (2 or 3)
10 drops of hCG
2nd half of tablets
– Courgetti and organic vegetable pasta sauce (i took a photo of it but it looks rank so I won’t post it but it tasted really nice. Couldn’t finish it all)
– hCG drops
– Cooked Chicken breast pieces
– Pre packed Chinese stir fry
– Drink of 180ml water mixed with two scoops of Xcel (as I had football training)
– 3 egg white scrambled eggs with black pepper, bit of salt and Cayenne chilli powder
And that was that.
Not to forget I had about 2 cups of black coffee and endless amounts of water as one it is apparently important and two to try keep the hunger at bay
Now it’s bed time…PEACE