Today is the day is the first day of the diet.
Been dreading it because generally I eat a lot and don’t deal with hunger well. I’m also half way through football pre-season so the training and games have been coming thick and fast. That plus gym 2-3 times a week i can’t see how I’ll be able to sustain it on so little calories.
I guess we will find out.
So here’s a break down of what I’ve eaten today. In addition to what is below I’ve had about 2 cups of black tea and about 4 or 5 pints of water.
Oh an one other thing…this is what half of the daily recommended amount of vitamins looks like…
…this is definitely going to take some getting used to!
07:20 10 hCG Drops and first half of vitamin tablets
– Atkins protein shake (low carb, low sugar, high protein, high fibre)
– Handful of strawberries
12:00 10 more hCG drops
– 120g chicken tika breast pieces
– Italian leaf salad
– Handful (about 3) of strawberries
17:15 Another 10 drops of hCG and the other half of vitamins tablets
– 120g Chicken tika breast pieces
– green stir fry (Broccoli, mange tout,, green beans red onion, chopped garlic, few red chilli’s and a few other leaves i can’t remember now)
– Added some veg stock as I started to dry fry it but it was sticking to the pan.
180ml of Lifeplus Xcel vitamin and mineral drink
And that is that…I will admit i am quite hungry but I guess that’s expected.
1 day in and ready for the next 20…come at me bro